Thank you for being the best of 2018.
I have witnessed tremendous strides being made at many of your companies over the past year. This is a direct reflection on your commitment to safety and your desire for continued improvement. You have stepped up, asked the tough questions, faced the challenge, and done the work. You have embraced change and achieved goals. YOU are the best of 2018. I am humbled to be a part of your safety journey.
The goal here on the blog is to deliver practical content – information that helps you improve safety and achieve goals. These were the articles you read the most in 2018. I hope you found useful information in each of them and welcome your ideas about topics you want to learn more about. This information is for you. Chime in – make it yours!
- Crane & Rigging Operations Carry High Risk
- Aviation Workplace Safety: High-Risk MRO Division
- Missouri Construction Industry: Job Site Safety Tips
- INTRO: Insurance Inspector Success Training
- Workers Compensation Extends to Temporary Workers in Missouri
- It’s Not Enough for your Missouri Business to Have Formal Safety Policies
- Workplace Safety: 5 Steps to Ladder Safety
- Automotive Mechanics: Spotlight on Safety
- Fleet Management Basics for Missouri-based Businesses
- Missouri Workplace Best Practices: Materials Handling is More Than Lifting
It’s been an amazing year. Thank you so much for trusting me to be part of your safety and quality improvement journey. Change is difficult. It is also good. You are a valued part of the CRMKC family, and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you.
You are taking control of safety and it is paying off. Here’s to a safe and successful 2019!